We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
– We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
– Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
– Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
– We may collect Name, Address, Phone and Email for marketing purposes with our third party marketing partners.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
– To notify you of any changes to our service.
– To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
– Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
– In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
– We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, send SMS (TEXT) alerts or notification, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
By completing or submitting a registration form or partial registration form you are consenting to receive SMS (TEXT), wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard charges and rates apply to these messages. For SMS text messages, you may remove your information by replying “STOP”, “END”, or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received and we will remove your personal information within 10 days of receiving such request.
This policy may change from time to time. Please visit this page periodically for changes.